The #GarvHai initiative by Adani Group undertook celebrating the commitment, sacrifice and relentless hard work practiced by Indian athletes to bring glory to the nation
Anglian Medal Hunt Company (AMHC), a sports management organization, specializes in grassroots talent screening and development program in various sporting disciplines and are well networked with Olympic training centres, sports science institutes, leading coaches and support staff. AMHC has supported over forty athletes in disciplines like boxing, shooting, athletics and badminton.
Anglian Medal Hunt Company is the technical partner of GARV HAI and will be responsible for screening the applications and overseeing the training of the selected athletes. For more details, please visit www.anglianmedalhunt.com
Terms & Conditions
- Preference will be given to participants belonging to economically weaker sections (income proofs needed)
- Terms & Conditions Apply
- Submission of the form does not guarantees acceptance
- Any variation in the documentation, faulty representation of achievement or any issue pertaining to unethical practices, or any act that brings any harm or damage to Adani group’s brand reputation, will automatically disqualify or cease the support
- Note: To apply over email, please download the file and email the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply in hardcopy, please download the file and courier the file to: Anglian Medal Hunt, S-79, Second Floor, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi – 110017
- Multiple entries will disqualify's your entry. (T&C).
- The Scholarship will be given to the players over 14 years
- Individual sports only
- Players who have represented in Sub-Junior/ Junior/ National School Games/ All India Inter University Tournaments/ Senior National Championship
Process of application :
- Application period: 15th May 2019 to 15th June 2019
- Results: 15th July 2019
- Programme commences on 1st August